Product Feature: LTL Freight Tracking for Receivers
The LTL freight tracking for receivers feature is a limited access section of the AuptiX App - our self service web portal used for quoting and ordering LTL freight shipments. Through the App, your receivers can track their expected LTL shipments from the time your order is picked up to the time it is delivered.
HOW TO GIVE YOUR RECEIVERS THE ABILITY TO TRACK THEIR INBOUND SHIPMENTS:
1) When booking a shipment in the AuptiX app, simply enter in your Receiver's email address.
2) Once your LTL shipment is picked up, an email notification will be sent to your Receiver. (image: right)
3) Upon opening the notification email, your receiver can navigate to the receiver tracking page by clicking the View and Track Shipment button.
4) Your receiver will have limited, read-only access to the Shipment Details and Tracking information (image: below)
- Estimated Delivery: Estimated delivery of your shipment based on scheduled pick up date and distance to final destination. This is not a guaranteed delivery date, just the best estimate based on standard transit time.
- Ordered: You confirmed your order and agreed AuptiX will move your shipment.
- Dispatched: A Carrier agreed to move your shipment and dispatched a truck to your pick up location.
- Picked up: Your shipment was successfully picked up from the designated pick up location.
- In Transit: Indicating the zip code of the last known location, you can see the progress of your shipment from pick up to destination location.
- Out for Delivery: Your shipment is out for delivery and will be delivered that day.
- Delivered: The carrier reached its final destination with your shipment and was successfully unloaded.