We're looking for new carriers to join hundreds of others in our AuptiX Carrier Network. Check out what a few of our happy carriers have to say about working with AuptiX!
There was always somebody available to speak with when I needed it for the pickup and next day delivery of a load. Customer service even reached out to me. Great communication skills. I would definitely run more loads for this company.- JL Hauling
The broker was pleasant and even had a sense of humor. Too many brokers are dry and rude. So, yes I would definitely work with them again.- KMG Transportation LLC
Working with Ryan was a pleasure. Great customer service and knowledge of the business. Hope to work with them again very soon.- Manix Express
1. Maintain all risk cargo insurance in the amount of not less than $100,000.00 per shipment
2. Maintain public liability insurance in the amount of not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence with filings as required by federal regulation (BMC-91 on file); with an endorsement that covers Broker as an Additional Insured
3. Maintain workers’ compensation insurance as may be required by state law
4. Maintain general liability insurance in the amount of not less than $500,000.00
5. Agree to provide certificates of insurance to AuptiX evidencing insurance coverage
6. Maintain “satisfactory” U.S. DOT safety ratings, and is otherwise authorized to provide the proposed services
7. Be in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws
8. Carrier shall not subcontract any motor carrier services to third parties without prior notice and to and explicit written consent of Broker. Carrier understands and agrees that any such subcontracting, with or without notice or consent, shall not affect Carrier’s responsibilities or liabilities to Broker or its customers under this agreement. The prohibition against subcontracting does not apply to a person leased to the Carrier pursuant to the provisions of 49 C.F.R. Part 376
9. Carrier represents and warrants that it shall ensure that all equipment used to provide services in or through the State of California under this Agreement is and will be compliant with all California law, including: all regulations and requirements promulgated under the California Air Resource Board’s (“CARB”) Airborne Toxic Control Measure regulations (“ATCM”), Truck and Bus regulations and Greenhouse Gas regulations. Upon Broker’s request, Carrier shall provide proof of compliance with any such laws, statutes, regulations or requirements
10. Carrier agrees to defend, hold harmless and indemnify Broker and its Customers for any penalties or other liability imposed upon Broker and/or its Customers as a result of Carrier’s use of equipment found to be noncompliant with any laws, statutes, regulations or requirements under CARB.