LTL Freight Tracking: Product Feature
Tracking Your LTL Freight
The less-than-truckload LTL freight tracking feature is a part of the AuptiX App – our self service web portal used for quoting and ordering LTL freight shipments. Through the App, customers can track all their active LTL shipments from the time your order is placed to the time it is delivered.
To track shipments:
- Log into the AuptiX app and find the LTL shipping you want to track in your Quote History.
- Click on the Tracking tab just to the right of the Order Details tab.
- Follow your shipment from the time you confirmed your order to its delivery at its final destination.
- Estimated Delivery: Estimated delivery of your freight shipment based on scheduled pick up date and distance to final destination. This is not a guaranteed delivery date, just the best estimate based on standard transit time.
- Ordered: You confirmed your order and agreed AuptiX will move your shipment.
- Dispatched: A Carrier agreed to move your shipment and dispatched a truck to your pick up location.
- Picked Up: Your shipment was successfully picked up from the designated pick up location.
- In Transit: Indicates the city and state of the last known location, allowing you to see the progress of your shipment from pickup to delivery location.
- Out for Delivery: Your shipment is out for delivery and will be delivered that day.
- Delivered: The LTL carriers reached the final destination and your shipment was successfully unloaded.
Need an LTL Freight Shipping Quote Now?
Get a reliable freight service, competitive LTL freight rates, and fantastic customer service.