Signing up for an account is easy and no credit card is required! Just go to the Account Sign Up Page, enter your contact information, then click SUBMIT. From there, you can run an instant freight quote on one of your upcoming LTL shipments.
If you’re shipping LTL, the AuptiX app will quickly return three instant quotes based on pickup date.
If you’re quoting a larger volume shipment, the AuptiX app will send your freight quote request directly to our Operations Support Team. You’ll then receive an email with your freight quote once our team has found the most efficient way to move your large volume freight shipment.
To book (or order) an LTL shipment:
- Go to the Login Page page if you’ve already signed up, or go to the Account Sign Up Page to quickly create an account.
- Input your freight shipment details and click SUBMIT to get an instant quote.
- If the quoted amount on your pickup day is acceptable, click the ACCEPT button to book your shipment.
To book (or order) a large volume shipment:
- First go to the Login Page page if you’ve already signed up, or go to the Account Sign Up Page to quickly create an account.
- Input your freight shipment details and click the SUBMIT button.
- A member of our support team will then build your freight quote and email you shortly after.
- If the quoted amount is acceptable, just click the ACCEPT button and your shipment will be booked.
AuptiX gives you three low rates based on your pickup day. When we have more lead time, our costs our lowered and we can pass those savings right on to you!
Don’t worry, if you have a last-minute LTL shipment and need a same-day pickup, you’re freight quote will still be at a low rate. But if you can plan ahead, we’ll have more time to arrange your shipment and give you an even better freight quote.
Prices Based On Pickup Day:
- Same Day Pickup: Low Price
- Next Day Pickup: Lower Price
- 2 or More Days Out: Lowest Price
AuptiX specializes in shipping business-to-business freight across the continental United States. We currently ship LTL freight for thousands of small and medium-sized businesses.
The AuptiX technology platform uses sophisticated algorithms to move your freight shipment on a truck in the AuptiX Carrier Network. After you submit the details of your shipment in the AuptiX app, we match your LTL freight with a reliable carrier on the shipping lane you need. All carriers are screened, vetted, and routinely audited to ensure we are providing the best possible service to our customers.
Freight class is determined by weight, length, height, density, ease of handling, value, and liability of your shipment from things like theft, damage, and breakability. To easily determine the freight class of your shipment, refer to our Freight Class Chart here.
To track your shipment, simply log into the AuptiX app and find the shipment you want to track in your Quote History. Click the Tracking tab just to the right of the Order Details tab. Follow your shipment from the time you confirmed your order to its delivery at its final destination!
- Online Payment Portal (Credit Card or ACH)
- Visit our billing page for instructions on how to pay your invoice online
- Mail checks to:
Dept LA 24808
Pasadena, CA 91185-4808
- Mail checks to:
Fill out our Invoice Weekly Aging Reminders Form and we’ll send you email notifications about any upcoming invoices.
We will invoice you with Net 30 terms after your freight shipment is delivered safe and sound to its destination.
Please fill out our Billing Contact Information Form
- Payment portal credit card: 1-3 business days
- Payment portal ACH: 5-7 business days
- Check: 5-10 business days
We do not bill third parties, but we do accept payments from third-parties if they include invoice ref no. and/or quote ref no.
After a shipment is delivered, we obtain the proper documents from the carrier, when available, and then bill the invoice out to your company. In most cases, you should receive your invoice 3-5 business days after delivery.
Disputes & Invoices FAQs
Generally, extra charges occur when there was an additional service that was provided that was not quoted. This can happen for a variety of reasons. Visit our Disputes Information Page for more information on your additional charge(s).
It is possible there is an additional charge for a service or change in shipment details. It is also possible the shipment was booked after the original quote expired. If you have any questions, visit our Disputes Information page where you’ll find more information about filing disputes for an AuptiX shipment.
Feel that this charge isn’t valid? We’ll go to the carrier on your behalf to dispute this charge. Just visit our Disputes Information Page where you’ll find more information about filing disputes for an AuptiX shipment.
When the BOL we provide isn’t used, the carrier can bill you for the shipment brokered by AuptiX. In these cases, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com with your invoice # and/or quote #. We’ll work with the carrier to update the paying party to AuptiX, Inc.
- Re-Weigh = when a shipment weighs more than quoted / on the BOL
- Re-Class = when a shipment moves at a different class than quoted / on the BOL
- Residential = Address is zoned as a residence. If your home based business is in a residential area, it is considered a residence!
- Accessorial = when a shipment requires an additional accessorial that was not quoted / listed on the BOL. Examples of this include liftgate services, sort and segregation services, and more.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the below information
- Customer ID: (found on the upper right hand section of any invoice or past due notice email)
- Payment Method: Check/Credit Card/ACH/Wire
- Date payment submitted:
- Ref. No.:
- Payment Amount:
- Remittance Detail:
Sign Up Today
Signing up for an account is easy! Just go to the Account Sign Up Page, enter your contact information, then click SUBMIT. From there, you can run an instant freight quote on one of your upcoming LTL shipments.
Need a Freight Quote on an LTL Freight Shipment Now?
Get reliable service, competitive rates, and fantastic customer service.