Frequently Asked Questions
Signing up for an account is easy and no credit card is required! Just go to the Account Sign Up Page, enter your contact information, then click SUBMIT. From there, you can run an instant freight quote on one of your upcoming LTL shipments.
If you’re shipping LTL, the AuptiX app will quickly return three instant quotes based on pickup date.
If you’re quoting a larger volume shipment, the AuptiX app will send your freight quote request directly to our Operations Support Team. You’ll then receive an email with your freight quote once our team has found the most efficient way to move your large volume freight shipment.
To book (or order) an LTL shipment:
- Go to the Login Page page if you’ve already signed up, or go to the Account Sign Up Page to quickly create an account.
- Input your freight shipment details and click SUBMIT to get an instant quote.
- If the quoted amount on your pickup day is acceptable, click the ACCEPT button to book your shipment.
To book (or order) a large volume shipment:
- First go to the Login Page page if you’ve already signed up, or go to the Account Sign Up Page to quickly create an account.
- Input your freight shipment details and click the SUBMIT button.
- A member of our support team will then build your freight quote and email you shortly after.
- If the quoted amount is acceptable, just click the ACCEPT button and your shipment will be booked.
AuptiX gives you three low rates based on your pickup day. When we have more lead time, our costs our lowered and we can pass those savings right on to you!
Don’t worry, if you have a last-minute LTL shipment and need a same-day pickup, you’re freight quote will still be at a low rate. But if you can plan ahead, we’ll have more time to arrange your shipment and give you an even better freight quote.
Prices Based On Pickup Day:
- Same Day Pickup: Low Price
- Next Day Pickup: Lower Price
- 2 or More Days Out: Lowest Price
AuptiX specializes in shipping business-to-business freight across the continental United States. We currently ship LTL freight for thousands of small and medium-sized businesses.
We will invoice you with Net 30 terms after your freight shipment is delivered safe and sound to its destination.
The AuptiX technology platform uses sophisticated algorithms to move your freight shipment on a truck in the AuptiX Carrier Network. After you submit the details of your shipment in the AuptiX app, we match your LTL freight with a reliable carrier on the shipping lane you need. All carriers are screened, vetted, and routinely audited to ensure we are providing the best possible service to our customers.
Freight class is determined by weight, length, height, density, ease of handling, value, and liability of your shipment from things like theft, damage, and breakability. To easily determine the freight class of your shipment, refer to our Freight Class Chart here.
If your shipment was damaged or lost, please contact our Claims Department at (760) 469-4310 so that we can remedy the situation as soon as possible.
To track your shipment, simply log into the AuptiX app and find the shipment you want to track in your Quote History. Click the Tracking tab just to the right of the Order Details tab. Follow your shipment from the time you confirmed your order to its delivery at its final destination!
Once delivery has been confirmed and all related documents have been received from the carrier, shippers can expect to receive an invoice within two weeks. The invoice is a PDF sent as an email attachment. Terms are Net 30 from the date the invoice was generated and sent.
- Credit Card: Call Accounts Receivable at (760) 279-3066 to have payment method set up. Please note: a 3% surcharge is added for this method. Additionally, the credit card on file will NOT be charged for future shipments until approval has been received from the customer in writing via email or verbally over the phone.
- ACH: Call Accounts Receivable at (760) 279-3066 to have payment method set up. Please note: ACH on file will NOT be charged for future shipments until approval has been received from the customer in writing via email or verbally over the phone.
Check: You can also mail us a check every time you ship and receive an invoice.
If you notice a discrepancy on your invoice, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive a response within 24 hours if sent during the business week. If a dispute is received on a Friday afternoon or over the weekend, you will get a response the following Monday.
*Discrepancies are usually investigated prior to a response being received from this department, which is why the response is not immediate.
Sign Up Today
Signing up for an account is easy! Just go to the Account Sign Up Page, enter your contact information, then click SUBMIT. From there, you can run an instant freight quote on one of your upcoming LTL shipments.
Need a Freight Quote on an LTL Freight Shipment Now?
Get reliable service, competitive rates, and fantastic customer service.