Frequently Asked Questions
1. What and where can AuptiX ship?
AuptiX specializes in shipping business-to-business freight across the continental United States. We currently ship LTL freight (less than truckload) for 1000's of small and medium-sized businesses.
2. How do I sign up with AuptiX?
Signing up for an account is easy and no credit card is required. Just go to the ACCOUNT SIGN UP page to enter your contact details and then click SUBMIT. From there you can run an instant freight quote on one of your upcoming LTL shipments.
3. How do I get a freight quote?
Go to the LOGIN page if you've already signed up, or go to the ACCOUNT SIGN UP page to quickly create an account. Once logged in, enter the details of your freight shipment and click SUBMIT. If you're shipping LTL the AuptiX app will quickly return three instant quotes based on pickup date. If you're quoting a larger volume shipment, the AuptiX app will send your freight quote request directly to our Operations Support team. You'll then receive an email with your freight quote once our team has found the most efficient way to move your large volume freight shipment.
4. How do I book a freight shipment?
To book (or order) an LTL shipment:
- Go to the LOGIN page if you've already signed up, or go to the ACCOUNT SIGN UP page to quickly create an account.
- Input your freight shipment details and click SUBMIT to get an instant quote.
- If the quoted amount on your pick up day is acceptable, click the ACCEPT button to book your shipment.
To book (or order) a large volume shipment:
- First go to the LOGIN page AuptiX app or go to the ACCOUNT SIGN UP page to quickly create an account.
- Input your freight shipment details and click the SUBMIT button.
- A member of our support team will then build your freight quote and email you shortly after.
- If the quoted amount is acceptable, just click the accept button and your shipment will be booked.
5. Why does AuptiX give me three freight quotes on each shipment?
AuptiX gives you three low rates based on your pickup day. More lead time for us equals lower costs and we pass that savings right on to you. If you have a last minute LTL shipment and need a pickup of today - your freight quote will still be at a low rate. But if you can plan ahead, we have more time to arrange your shipment and can give you an even better freight quote.
- Today: Low price
- Tomorrow: Lower price
- 2 or more days out: Lowest price
6. How do I pay for shipments?
AuptiX invoices you with Net 30 terms after your freight shipment is delivered.
7. How do I contact AuptiX?
You can contact us through our main line at (855) 744-7585 or through the direct lines listed below:
- Sales/Quotes: (760) 537-3895
- Carrier Support: (760) 537-5739
- LTL Shipment Tracking: (760) 536-4924
- Accounting: (760) 279-3066
- Claims: (760) 469-4310
8. How does AuptiX source trucks?
The AuptiX technology platform uses complex algorithms to move your LTL freight shipment on a truck in the AuptiX Carrier Network. After you submit the details of your shipment in the AuptiX app, we match your LTL freight with a reliable carrier on the shipping lane you need. All carriers are screened, vetted, and routinely audited to ensure they are providing the best possible service to our customers.