If we have a notice of assignment (NOA) on file or if a factoring stamp was on the submitted invoice, the factor will be paid.
- We will issue payment via a check if no banking information has been received.
- We will issue an ACH (electronic funds transfer) if we have received banking information.
Net 30 from the invoice date.
We also have Quick Pay terms available for carriers who do not have a contract with a factoring company.
- 15 days from receipt for a 2% discount
- 7 days from receipt for a 3% discount
- 3 days from receipt for a 4% discount
Just fill out our Carrier Payment Request Form.
Please email the following information and documents to email@example.com
- Remittance email address
- Date money received
- Amount received
- Account name of receiver
Please send all load documents (invoices, proof of deliveries, and signed rate confirmations) to firstname.lastname@example.org